Prizes worth 40K to be won
NOTE: Last date for submission of entries is 7th of October
"The Paper Presentation Event at ATMOS’16, BITS Pilani, Hyderabad campus aims to provide the best platform to showcase your research ideas in front of experienced faculty members and chief guests. What more? Prepare a presentation and unleash the speaker in you to bag exciting prizes."
Present your idea in the simplest possible way. Innovative ideas will be honored with deserving rewards.
The event will be conducted in three rounds sequentially, which implies that teams completing first round will move on to second, and so on.
Paper can be presented in the following disciplines
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
Interested applicants must first send in their presentation along with proper abstract to respective discipline coordinator.The presentations must follow the following format:
- The paper should be written in Times New Roman
- Font size should be 12 pts.
- Line spacing should be 1.15
- The text alignment should be 'Justified'.
All the presenters are expected to follow the above mentioned code. Presentations can also be done in teams. The topic of the presentation must strictly lie within the bounds of the respective discipline. Subjects deviating largely will be rejected.
Entries selected in the first round will be invited for second round through mail .The second round will be held on 14th of October at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus. Presentations should be given on the same topics that are sent for first round.
Interactive Q@A round will follow the presentation.
Highest scorer of each discipline will be selected for the round 3.
The Maximum allowed time for presentation will be in formed in further mail.
The third round will be held on 15th of October at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus. Same rules of the second round will be followed. The Maximum allowed time for presentation will be informed in further mail.
GENERAL RULES & GUIDELINES:
- A team may consist of a maximum of 4 members.
- Scrutiny will be done by experienced faculty and any form of plagiarism will be rejected.
- Participants should abide by the topics given for the second round.
- The last date for submission of entries is 1st of October. Entries submitted later will not be accepted.
- Participants selected for the second round will be informed through mail latest by 5th of October.
- Decision of the organizers will be final in all cases.
|Serial No.||Discipline||Email Address||Phone Number|
|2||Electronics and email@example.com||7036272227|
* There is no deadline for Biological Sciences and Pharmacy Paper Presentation. On spot papers can also be consideredDownload Problem Statement PDF