- Teams of 2 or individual can participate in this event.
- Each team will have to give us a problem statement of a social problem or choose one from a list provided by us.
- The team then has to give a solution to the problem.
- These problems can be any day to day life problems. Like problems in hospitals, or tackling hot summer, solar cooker, etc.
- The solution for this can be a new innovation idea, or any pre-existing idea, ideas that can be practiced or any kind of solution.
- The teams will be provided with an A4 size sheet.
- More A4 size sheets can be provide if needed.
- To help spread the awareness of the event, a website link will also be provided, and teams can take part online also if they want.
- The online link will be valid only till the day of event up to 11.59 PM.
- The scoring will be done based on genuinity of the problem and the solution. The way the problem and the solution is presented.
- The judging team has the authority to disqualify any team at any moment without the need to give a reason.
- All stationary will be provided by us.
- We have the authority to change any rule at any time without giving a prior notice.
To Participate CLick Here
NSS Blood Donation Drive
NSS (National Service Scheme) is organized by the students of BITS-Pilani Hyderabad Campus themselves, and both students and teachers through their combined participation in community service, get involved in the tasks of nation building. It is a voluntary service where students will develop their personality through social service. NSS at BITS-Pilani Hyderabad is aimed at providing each student with a significant context in which he/she can reach a deeper understanding of social reality in India today. NSS encourages the meaning of the life through service in the realm of today's changing world.
The motto or watchword of the National Service Scheme is 'NOT ME BUT YOU' . This reflects the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for selfless service and appreciation of the other person's point of view and also to show consideration for fellow human beings. It underlines that the welfare of an individual is ultimately dependent on the welfare of society on the whole.
NSS at BITS-Pilani,Hyderabad Campus takes up a lot of initiatives throughout the semester. Events like tree-plantation drive, medical camps in nearby villages, school adoption programs give an opportunity to students in BITS to make an impact on the society.
This ATMOS, NSS, in association with Lion's Club hospital is organizing a three-day long blood donation drive. NSS understands the importance of maintaining the Blood reserves in the country and will inculcate the same into the minds of the students via this initiative.